The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. If you're worried about something, please get in touch. You can contact us on 0161 474 1343 or email us on [email protected].
- While our hub is open 9:00 – 16.45 on weekdays, we are trying to limit the number of people coming in. We’ll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype or Whatsapp instead. If it's urgent, we can see you face-to-face.
- If you need to make a referral, we are here to support you into treatment. Please get in touch with us.
- We're currently running groups online. You can see the timetable here. Get in touch to find out how to join.
- Our needle exchange is open from 9:00 – 16.45 from Monday to Friday. You can also get naloxone and sharps boxes.
- We are offering needle exchange deliveries daily and it can be ordered to be posted to you. Give us a ring if you'd like us to deliver to you.
- We are offering face to face and postal blood-borne virus testing, this can be arranged with your keyworker.