The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
You can call us on 01254 495014 or email [email protected].
If you can’t get hold of your key worker, please give us a call on the main service number. Our phone line is available 24 hours a day.
Updates to the service
- St Johns Court is open from 10:00 - 15:00 from Monday to Friday.
- Inspire House is currently closed.
- While St Johns Court is open, we are trying to limit the number of people coming in. We’ll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- Our groups are running online over Zoom. You can see the timetable on our Facebook. Message the page for details on how to join.
- Needle exchange and naloxone are available at St Johns Court.
- If you're new to the service, we can do assessments over the phone.