The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Remember to keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:30 and 17:00 on weekdays. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments. We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from the hub but please call ahead to arrange pickup.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- We are running groups online and in the service. Please get in touch if you'd like to join.
- You can access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
We have new screens up in our reception.
We are running some groups face to face. Here's how they are set up to be socially distant.
We've added markers on the floor to make sure we're keeping 2m apart.
We have socially distant chairs set up in our reception.