The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- Our hubs are open on Monday - Friday from 9:00 - 17:00. On a Wednesday, we open at 10:30. This is only for Needle Exchange and pre-booked appointments.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We're running some of our groups on Zoom. If you'd like to join, get in touch.
- There are online group support options including Mutual Aid that you can find on our information pages. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login)
How we can help
Our service is open to adults and young people aged 10 - 19 who are looking to make changes around drinking or drugs.
You don't need to book an appointment, just turn up. Everyone is welcome and you'll meet lots of people who are in the same situation as you.
We are 5-minute walk from the back entrance of the Saddlers shopping centre. Head towards the main road leading to Pleck.
- 67 Bradford Street
Walsall WS1 3QD
There is paid parking opposite the service.
You don't need an appointment, just come along. Feel free to bring someone with you for support.
- Monday09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday09:00 - 20:00
- Wednesday09:00 - 17:00
- Thursday09:00 - 20:00
- Friday09:00 - 17:00
- Phone: 01922 669840
- Email: thebeacon.walsall.cgl.org.uk
- Fax: 01922 821 237
Your first visit
A friendly member of staff will be there to greet you when you walk in.
You don't need to bring anything with you.