We're here to help.
If there's something you're worried about or you just want to talk, we're here to help. We’re a free and confidential service for young people up to 24.
We’re here to give you help and advice with challenges you’re facing in your everyday life. We won’t judge and we won’t tell you what to do. We’ll listen and to support you to make the positive changes that you want.
Our team can help you with lots of different things that might be affecting you, whether it’s problems with drugs and alcohol, or other issues like your mental and sexual health.
- Monday9:30 - 17:00
- Tuesday9:30 - 17:00
- Wednesday9:30 - 17:00
- Thursday9:30 - 17:00
- Friday9:30 - 17:00
We are a 13 minute walk from Edgware tube station.
We are a 16 minute walk from Burnt Oak tube station.
The number 288, number 303, number 251, number 292 and number 32 buses stop nearby.
- Ground Floor, Dennis Scott Unit
Edgware Community Hospital, Burnt Oak Broadway
Edgware HA8 0AD
There are 2 pay and display car parks at the hospital (Car Parks A and B) for visitors.
What we offer
- One-to-one sessions
- Advice, support and treatment with drugs and alcohol
- Group work with other young people in similar situations
- Support with emotional wellbeing
- Support to quit smoking
- Signposting for help with areas such as housing, education and training, employment, mental health and finances