The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
You can contact us on: 08081 698 673
If your keyworker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number or leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we're doing appointments over the phone.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
Needle exchange and naloxone are available from all our hubs during open access hours. These are:
- Chorley – Tues, Weds, Fri – 10 am -3
- Skelmersdale – Mon and Thus – 10-3
- Fleetwood – Mon, weds, Fri – 10-3
- St Annes – Tues and Thus – 10 – 3
- Preston – Mon -Fri – 10-3
- Morecambe – Mon to Fri – 10-3
We are also offering an online needle exchange service. You can order supplies and they'll be delivered to you. Get in touch to find out more about this: 08081 698 673