The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
You can contact us on: 08081 698 673
If your keyworker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number or leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we're doing appointments over the phone.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
Needle exchange and naloxone are available from all our hubs during open access hours. These are:
- Chorley – Tues, Weds, Fri – 10 am -3
- Skelmersdale – Mon and Thus – 10-3
- Fleetwood – Mon, weds, Fri – 10-3
- St Annes – Tues and Thus – 10 – 3
- Preston – Mon -Fri – 10-3
- Morecambe – Mon to Fri – 10-3
We are also offering an online needle exchange service. You can order supplies and they'll be delivered to you. Get in touch to find out more about this: 08081 698 673
How we can help
We provide all aspects of drug and alcohol treatment, including open access to our services, structured treatment and referral to tier 4 rehabilitation. Our aim is to promote recovery from addiction and dependence and support you to make positive changes to your life. You can read more about what we do on our website.
- St Wilfrids Building
Preston PR1 2AB
These are our opening times. We're open late on a Tuesday and Thursday.
- Monday9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday9:00 - 20:00
- Wednesday12:30 - 17:00
- Thursday9:00 - 20:00
- Friday9:00 - 17:00
If you'd like to get in touch, the best way would be to give us a call on 08081 698 673. You can find out more about what we do and ask any questions you might have. Don't forget to follow us on social media to see what we're up to.
Your first visit
This is what our Preston service looks like from the outside. When you arrive, a friendly member of staff will be on reception to greet you. They'll explain to you what will happen next and answer any questions you might have.