The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook page and our national Coronavirus info page for updates.
You can contact us from 9:00 - 17:00 on the phone. The numbers are:
or you can email us on [email protected]
- We are sending prescriptions to pharmacies. We can still give out prescriptions face-to-face if it's needed. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- Your appointment will still take place, but it will be over the phone. If you need a face-to-face appointment, please give us a ring.
- If you need to make a referral, we're here to support you. Please get in touch with us about this.
- To make a referral for someone rough sleeping please ring 0161 214 0770 and ask for the Outreach Team.
- We’re sorry to say our groups aren’t going to be running for a while. You can access online group support options (including Mutual Aid) via our information pages and access Breaking Free Online with an access code from the service.
Needle exchange is available at these locations:
- 43a Carnarvon Street, Manchester, M3 1EZ, 09:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday
- Bradnor Point, Bradnor Road, Sharston, M22 4TF, 09:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday
- Zion Centre, 9:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday from our mobile clinical van
How we can help
Our alcohol and drug team help people who need support for their alcohol or drug use. We provide tailored help for those who are using alcohol and drugs such as cocaine, cannabis, benzodiazepines, ketamine, MDMA, steroids and amphetamine. Our support focuses on your needs. We offer one-to-one or group work, substitute prescribing, detox and rehab programmes.
Our alcohol and drugs team operates from three hubs across the City, allowing you to get the support you need, wherever in Manchester you are.
- Carnarvon Street Hub - 43a Carnarvon Street, Manchester, M3 1EZ
- Bradnor Point Hub - Bradnor Point, Bradnor Road, Sharston Industrial Estate, Wythenshawe M22 4TF
- Zion Centre – Zion Community Centre, 339 Stretford Road, Hulme, Manchester, M15 4ZY
- Monday 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 9:00 - 17:00
- Friday 9:00 - 17:00
Your first visit
When you arrive, you'll be welcomed by a member of our team. They'll explain the next steps to you and you can ask any questions you might have about the service. If possible, please could you bring up to date details about your GP. You're welcome to bring someone with you if you'd like.