The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:00 and 17:00. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from our hubs. Give us a ring if you'd like to come in.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- If you are under 21 or a parent, carer or professional looking for support for an under 21, then give us a ring. There's also our Facebook page and our coronavirus advice for under 21s page.
- We're running groups online. Please see the timetable below. Get in touch if you'd like to join.
Tuesday - Recovery support - 13:00 - 13:40
Wednesday - Cannabis group - 11:00 - 11:40
Wednesday - Peer support with Adele - 11:00 - 12:30
Friday - Mindfulness recovery with Adele - 10:30 - 11:00