Things may still change, so keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 08:30 and 16:30 on weekdays.
Updates to the service:
- Our hub is open for now.
- Our service is running a drop-in service, for self-referral please call the main office before attending for drop in details.
- A friendly member of our team will greet you in reception. They'll explain the service to you, and you can ask any questions you might have.
- Please call us for needle exchange and naloxone supplies. Will we arrange either drop-off or collection of supplies.
- Take a look at our alcohol advice page for more support.
- Our groups are running as usual, contact the service for details: You can also access Breaking Free Online call the office for details.