The way you get support might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- Our service is running, but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- We're open from 9:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday. Needle exchange and Naloxone is available here. Give us a call to arrange your pick up.
- If you have questions about your prescription, give us a ring. You can also look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- We're running some groups online at the moment. Give us a ring to find out more.
- If you are under 21 or a parent, carer or professional looking for support for an under 21, then give us a ring. There's also our coronavirus advice for under 21s page.