The way you get support from us has changed for now, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number above.
Updates to the service:
- There is currently no face-to-face drop-in service. Assessments and onwards referrals will be carried out via telephone.
- To help you stay safe, Community Addictions Service, GP’s and Pharmacies are managing prescriptions with relaxed pick-up and home delivery if you need it.
- All of our groups are all now running online. You can find out the details of all the groups and activities we are providing for the community on our Facebook page.
- We can support people who do not have the devices or data plans to get online during this crisis. Give us a ring to talk about this.
- We are still accepting referrals for recovery support where you will be allocated a one-to-one support worker who will develop a recovery plan with you.
- We offer a limited doorstep check-in for people who can't get out or who might benefit from a friendly face coming round and dropping off information or provisions.
- If you need injecting equipment provision and naloxone, we can deliver it to you. Give us a ring on 01506 657992 and leave a message letting us know your phone number and we'll arrange the delivery.
How we can help
Our team can help you understand your situation and create a plan to help you reach your goals.
You will meet with your worker one-to-one. We can help you with relapse prevention, coping skills and life skills like cooking and living on a budget.
We also offer a daily rehab programme, community activities and wellness sessions. You can join us for recovery yoga, music groups, Reiki, acupuncture and massage.
Our service is open to anyone who is stable on a prescription or abstinent and wanting to change.
We are next to the Partnership Centre. The nearest bus stop is Council Offices.
- 19B South Bridge Street
Bathgate EH48 1TR
You can park on the street or there are free car parks nearby.
These are the times when you can call us on 01506 353453 or come into our office at 19B South Bridge Street and speak to a member of the team.
We also have activities and groups at other locations. Click here for groups, activities and drop-in times.
- Monday09:30 - 16:30
- Tuesday09:30 - 16:30
- Wednesday09:30 - 16:30
- Thursday09:30 - 16:30
- Friday09:30 - 16:30
You can call us on 01506 353453 or come to our office at 19B South Bridge Street, Bathgate.
Your first visit
When you first walk through the door to our service, a friendly volunteer or member of staff will welcome you and ask how they can help you. Please come in, grab a cup of tea or coffee, and get a sense of the place.
Many of our volunteers have been in the same situation as you and know what it's like to get help for the first time. They will do everything they can to put you at ease.
When you wake up in the morning and you’re not feeling good, you know you can always come in and talk to someone. It does help, seeing all these lovely people!
- Quote from someone who comes to our service