The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- Our buildings are open for appointments only. Give us a ring if you have any questions about this.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange is available from our Uxbridge Road hub in West Ealing between 09:30 - 16:00 on Monday - Friday. Please ring the access bell on arrival.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- Find support and info on our alcohol advice page.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while. However, online peer support groups are being set up - contact a member of staff for information on how to join. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
How we can help
There is a range of ways we can support you. Whether you want to cut down or stop your use of drugs and alcohol, we can help. We'll listen to your needs, and help you choose the best options for you.
The nearest bus stop is Alexander Avenue. If you follow the road Northcote Avenue to the bottom and turn left, RISE is next door to The Saluja GP Surgery.
- 36A Northcote Avenue
Southall UB1 2AY
- Monday09:30 - 16:00
- Tuesday09:30 - 16:00
- Wednesday09:30 - 19:00
- Thursday13:00 - 16:00
- Friday09:30 - 16:00
Tel: 020 8843 5900
Fax: 020 8843 5919
Email: [email protected]
Advice and support
We have a range of treatment options including targeted group work.
You can get harm reduction advice at our needle exchange.
Connecting London is a partnership of Change Grow Live services across the London area. We're running lots of events on Zoom to keep you motivated on your recovery journey.
Whether you just want to check in for a virtual coffee, join us for a guided meditation session, give yoga a try or join a SMART meeting, everybody is welcome.Find out more about Connecting London
Your first visit
When you arrive, a friendly member of our team will greet you. They'll chat to you about how the service can help you.