How we can help
We are a confidential service for young people aged 10 - 18. You’ll have your own worker who you can talk to about anything that is worrying you. They'll meet you in the community - somewhere like a library or a cafe. Wherever you feel comfortable.
They can help you with:
- Tips for staying safe and advice and awareness of what different drugs are and the effects they can have on you.
- They can help you find other services for things like sexual health and wellbeing.
- If you are 17 or 18 we can help you transition to specialist adult services as needed.
- Reducing or stopping using alcohol or drugs.
We are open from 9:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday, but if you need to talk to anyone urgently at any other time, there are other services are available out of hours.
- If it’s a medical emergency or you are unsafe, call 999 or go to your local A&E department.
- Childline is open 24/7. You can ring them on 0800 1111
- Samaritans is open 24/7. You can ring them on 116 123
- Young Minds have 24/7 text support for young people experiencing a mental health crisis. You can text them on 85258 for free.
- Kooth have online support until 10pm from trained counsellors.
- You can speak to Havering Young Carers if you are taking on caring responsibilities for a family with a long-term illness, disability, mental health or substance misuse issue.
Elm Park Children's Centre is our main hub. We also have a worker based at the YOS in Romford if it would be easier for you to meet us there.
- Elm Park Children’s Centre
Hornchurch RM12 4YH
We can offer evening appointments if you need one.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00
If you'd like to get in touch to find out more about how we can help you or ask any questions, please do. You can phone or send us an email.
Phone: 07909097621 or 07730529052
Email: [email protected]
Your first visit
When you arrive at the service, you'll meet a friendly member of our team. They'll explain more about the options we have to support you.