Whether you need support for your own or someone else’s substance use – Branching Out can help. We take a flexible approach and can work in a way that suits you. That may involve support and appointments over the phone, in person at a place chosen by you, or by video call.
What we offer
- Brief advice, information and support around drugs and alcohol for young people under the age of 25
- One-to-one specialist support sessions around drugs and alcohol for young people under the age of 25
- Specialist support to children who are impacted by parental substance or alcohol use
- Specialist support to adults who are concerned about a family member or friend's drug or alcohol use
- An anonymous webchat platform to provide advice on evenings and weekends
- Free training to professionals working in the Tameside area