How we can help
We are open and ready to welcome you back face to face
We offer an all-age service to everyone living in Nottinghamshire who is experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol. Our service includes support for individuals as well as children and family members impacted by someone elses substance misuse.
This is a free and confidential advice and support service.
Everyone coming to Change Grow Live can expect to receive:
- A welcoming service which is focused on your individual needs.
- Access to advice, information and a full assessment.
- Access to clinical and psychological services.
- Opportunity to volunteering and employment readiness services.
- Referral to other support services where relevant
We're here for you when you are ready to start your recovery journey. Give us a ring to find out how we can help you.
- Mon 9.15am - 4.45pm
- Tue 9.15am - 4.45pm
- Wed 9.15am - 4.45pm
- Thu 1pm - 4.45pm
- Fri 9.15am - 4.45pm
- Sat & Sun - closed
Coronavirus info - updated 1st June 2021
We want you to know that you are our priority.
We are open and ready to see you face to face at one of our hubs.
Here are our opening hours
- West Nottinghamshire hub opening times: Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri 10:00 - 17:00. Wed 13:00 - 17:00. Please ring the door bell for assistance.
- North Nottinghamshire hub opening times: Mon - Fri 10:00 - 17:00.
Evening phone appointments are also available on Monday up to 19:00
- County South opening times: 09:00 – 16:30 on weekdays. Visits to the hub are by appointment only.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
Find us on Facebook