Our opening times at Hertfordshire have returned to regular hours. However, we have kept some post-covid guidelines for your safety and accessibility to the service. Please read the updates below to find out more.
Updates to the service:
- Our opening hours have been updated and they vary based on location. Visit our hub pages to clarify opening and closing times.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- We are making all medical appointments face-to-face, and some non-medical appointments will continue to be done over the phone.
- We’ve reintroduced face-to-face groups but continue to deliver groups online. If you need help joining a session your recovery worker will be happy to support you.
- If you have children staying at home and you’re unsure what to do when they’re hurt or unwell, look at this advice provided by Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust.
Help at home
Breaking Free Online is a free, online treatment and recovery program. It's for anyone addicted to alcohol or drugs. You can sign up to the treatment programme using the access code herts11.
You can find local mutual aid support groups on this website.