The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
You can call us on 0208 595 1375 from 09:00 – 17:00 on weekdays. If you ring outside of these hours, leave a message and we'll get back to you asap. You can also email us on [email protected] or chat to us online.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- We are open, but for appointments only. Give us a ring if you have any questions.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- Needle exchange and Naloxone is available from pharmacies and at the service.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while but we exploring online options. In the meantime, you can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.