The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
Updates to the service:
- We’re open from 09:00-17:00 on weekdays.
- If you have questions about your prescription, take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing most of our appointments over the telephone or via video call.
- Our group programme has changed - we’re mostly online with either video meetings or Facebook forums. We have a forum for women only, mixed peer support, parents or families, friends & carers which you are welcome to join and are generally the best places to keep up to date with the Coventry service.
- Needle exchange and naloxone is available to pick up from the service - give us a ring if you'd like to come in.