Resources for professionals
We have a range of helpful resources to support you. There are lesson plans, worksheets, and more. Get in touch if you have any questions or you'd like to find out more about how we can support you.
Please note, the lesson plans and links are currently being reviewed and updated.
KS2 –Scheme of work (Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco Education)
- Year 3: Lesson 1. Healthy Relationships
- Year 3: Lesson 2. Feelings
- Year 3: Lesson 3. Responding to Pressure
- Year 4: Lesson 1. Decision making
- Year 4: Lesson 2. Exploring risks
- Year 4: Lesson 3. Healthy lifestyles
- Year 5: Lesson 1. The benefits of a healthy lifestyle
- Year 5: Lesson 2. What do our bodies need?
- Year 5: Lesson 3. Resisting peer pressure
- Year 6: Lesson 1. Our values and attitudes
- Year 6: Lesson 2. What are drugs?
- Year 6: Lesson 3. The benefits of staying healthy and accessing support
KS3 Scheme of work
- Year 7: Lesson 1. What do we know about drugs?
- Year 7: Lesson 2. Facts about illegal drugs.
- Year 7: Lesson 3. The effects of drugs?
- Year 8: Lesson 1. The laws on illegal and legal drugs
- Year 8: Lesson 2. Attitudes towards drug use
- Year 8: Lesson 3. Making healthy choices
- Year 9: Lesson 1. Facts about alcohol
- Year 9: Lesson 2. Risks associated with alcohol
- Year 9: Lesson 3. Harm reduction and Personal Safety
Print materials and resources
- Lesson 1. Worksheet-making informed decisions
- Lesson 2. Feelings cards & Risk cards (assessment activity)
- Lesson 3. Jess’ Healthy choices
- Lesson 1 & 2:
9a: units of alcohol
9b: how many units
9c: effects on the body
- Lesson 1 & 2. PSHE and Citizenship GCSE. This series is relevant for teaching teenagers about personal welfare and the effects of drink and drugs.
- Lesson 1 & 2 on the BBC Teach website. Stories from young people about their drinking and drug use.
- Lesson 2. YouTube video-Part 4: What do we feel at different stages of intoxication
Share this page: